Introducing the USACE 1st Generation Overlay Unit.
When it comes to protecting glass in a consistent manner that reflects a near perfect ‘cloak’ creating a transparent protective coating that will prevent a Smash and Grab, or a bullet, the USACE 1st Generation Overlay Unit is what every glass shop needs.
Flat glass, curved and car glass can be coated, with USACE’s 1st Generation Overlay Unit.
- Reduced labor / manpower requirements
- Faster production times
- Greater consistency
- Higher quality
- Reduced cost per unit
- Reduced operational footprint compared to individual manual workstations
- Higher profits
- Variable speed control. Speed of coating process 0-17 m/min
- Both automated and manual operating modes are available.
- Continuous (uninterrupted) infeed is available.
- The maximum coating width is 1.82m.
- Both cold (room temperature) and heat-assisted (heated rollers) are available.
- The heat-assisted setting supports temperature control up to 120 C
- Maximum coating thickness is 35mm
- Fully adjustable coating pressure is available.
- Coating pressure can be set between 0.1-8.2 bar.
- Top NIP roller surface hardness 35 shore
- Maximum deflection/bow of the top roller under maximum operating pressure: 0.012 mm.
- Bottom NIP roller surface hardness 80 shore
- Coating NIP head weight: 240 kg
- USACE’s 1st Generation Overlay Unit weight with the stand: 280 kg
Learn how you can acquire USACE’s 1st Generation Overlay Unit. Setup and training available. Operations instructions by video and online. Warranty for 1 year, parts and labour.
Available to ACE Authorized Dealers only